This is my day. So far.
- I have a pet peeve: getting dressed for the day and standing in front of the mirror thinking that I don’t look too shabby *and* hey, exercising and eating right has paid off! Look at how I look slimmer in these jeans! Only to sit down and have all those rolls make themselves very obvious. Hate. That.
- I’m realizing that maybe I’m not 24 anymore. Clues into how I know this: *I don’t go with the flow of change too well. *I have to turn the radio up to understand the words, and even doing that I can’t make sense out of that ‘noise’. *My six year old won’t let me kiss him at the bus stop anymore. (wait, I have a SIX year old? When did that happen?) *The sun is down, doesn’t that mean it’s bedtime? *The words ‘procedure’ and ‘doctor appoinment’ flow off my lips too easily and often.
- Did you know that just by switching your dipping sauce from ketchup to mustard can help you lose weight? Huh!
- Small red sports cars should *not* be going 10mph UNDER the speed limit. EVER!
- There truly is strength in numbers.
- If I yell it will they understand me better? Cause it sure as heck is apparent that asking nicely didn’t work.
- Am I an old dog? Can I learn new tricks?
- Is this stuff even worthy of blogging about?
- I think my therapist needs a therapist. Just sayin’.
- What do you mean the next step is detention? What was the first step?
- Is it naptime yet?
- Is it bad that I just called my son “Stu Sylvester” because when he wears his warm-up suit he reminds me of Jane Lynch’s Glee character?
- I need a clone to get everything done. But face it, it’s hard enough having one of me in this world.
- Griffin is playing on the new drum set and I haven’t called the men in white jackets to come get me and take me away!
This is my Wednesday. Very random and all over the place. How’s yours? Wait. What? Today is THURSDAY? Crap.